Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Earworms

Y'all. Why do I never get AWESOME songs stuck in my head? It's always the worst, stupidest songs. The two that have been tormenting me lately prove this to be terribly true. They are Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith and Drunk on You by Luke Bryan.

Now, I have to give Toby Keith a pass on this. Red Solo Cup is indeed an extremely stupid song,but it cracks me up and mentions Abbott and Costello, so I can forgive the song.

HOWEVER

LUKE BRYAN WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE.

The chorus to the song is as follows:

Girl you make my speakers go boom-boom
Dancing on the tailgate in the full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue jeans
Drip of honey on the moneymaker gotta be
The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime


LUKE BRYAN. Is this how you want to go down in history? You've already got one song about girls dancing on the tailgate. It's called Shake it for Me. There has to be a limit, man. And you have passed it. THIS IS A TERRIBLE SONG. The song in my head would like you to stop it. Stop it RIGHT. NOW.


ALSO HOW WOULD SHE EVEN GET HONEY ON HER BUTT? THAT IS SO STUPID. QUIT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment