Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The cranky is back....

So I have a number of things to be cranky about right now (including the phrase first world problems, and people who post on news articles going "why is this news?") but today I am going to complain about Facebook.

Folks. I know that you are trying to share the things that you care about. But I am not going to repost your extremely preachy status about how 93% of people won't repost this, but if I really supported our troops, I would.

Listen.

I seriously doubt bringing our soldiers home relies on Facebook statuses, or that reposting a
Facebook status that has cycled through my feed at least 10 times now is going to have an impact on moral overseas.

Similarly, I am not going to "like" your link about Jesus. In an interesting twist, I accepted Jesus when Zuckerberg was still wetting himself, so I don't really feel like I need to establish my relationship by clicking a button to prove how holy I am.

And speaking of proving how holy I am, when it comes to praying on the street corner, so to speak, please reference the Pharisees and then decide whether you want to click that "like" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment