Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blogvember

So, I brutally failed at Blogtober. Sorry guys! Let's try again. It's November, which many people know as Nanowrimo, but I've decided to do Nablopomo instead. So we're going to do blogvember!

And my first post is ...food! I could use a bakation right now. There are so many things I want to cook right now and not enough time to fix it all! I can cook a quick, healthy and delicious weeknight meal without breaking a sweat, but when it' time to try a complicated new recipe I like to take my time and spread out and make a mess in my kitchen.

In addition to all my experimental shenanigans I am planning I am going to try making another variety of my granola cereal. So far I have only made peanut butter cereal, but I think I am going to try making cinnamon maple walnut this weekend. cereal has turned into my go to snack. I know what' sin it, and I cam make sure it's full of healthy ingredients that I love. Definitely keeps me out of the cookies. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment