Thursday, November 7, 2013

Attack of the Blorg

What follows is a conversation with my friends at irc. Blogvember, I am trying.

Me: I already blogged my blog for today, too, because, blog
Me: blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog. It doesn't look like a word because it shouldn't be one! blog.
Me: Blorg
Kelly: heh. 
kelly: blorg
kelly: blorging
kelly: I'm a blorger 
Me:how much less scary would the borg be if they were the blorg? hah
Me: I feel like THIS should be a blog post. 
Me:  or a blorg post 
Kelly: AWESOME IDEA (so you can blame her for this) 
Me: the difference between a borg and blorg is that the blorg take pictures of you for instagram before they assimilate you
Mouse: ASSIMILATION IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE RESISTED
Me: more like assimilation is futile you will be run through a filter! 
thousand: or seven, depending on the hipster 
Me: I think you mean blorgster.
Me: they were steampunk before having goggle eyes were cool, man.  

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd scene (well not really, there was quite a bit more blorging nonsense to be had, but it devolved rapidly) 

And now you know - when I'm not being cranky I am being intensely, nonsensically, nerdy.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment