Saturday, November 2, 2013

These boots are made for...well, definitely not walking.

So I'm in the markey for some new boots. I didn't know this wuld be such a challenge, but I was wrong. I tried on and looked for a lot of different pairs today, and I have some thoughts to share.

Dear salespeople: If I need a size 9, don't bring me a size 10 and tell me I may as well try it. Also, a size 10 is not the same thing as a 9 wide.

Dear bootmakers: I am not a pirate. I do not want an above the knee boot that looks like I stole it off of Jack Sparrow. I also don't want to wear above the knee boots with a six inch heel that take the look from Jack Sparrow to hooker. Maybe a nice flat, mid-calf boot. Is this so hard to find? (yes, yes it is)


and now to address the Universe:

Dear Universe: Just some cute black boots that aren't going to hurt my feet. That's all I'm asking for. Please? Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

No comments:

Post a Comment