Monday, November 12, 2012

ACHOO

Oh, right now I think I am just so frustrated. I have been dealing with some kind of weird TMJ issue or some kind of sinus problem or SOMETHING and the doctors just can't seem to figure out what is going on. This is frustrating because I don't think this is new problems. I think this is old problems that are conspiring together to create a big thing. I feel like it has dragged on for forever for two reasons 1) is that my doctors aren't listening to me and 2) is that I get so many sinus infections people just assume that's what's wrong with me and give me antibiotics. I thought that was what was wrong with me and went along with it for awhile,but it just didn't seem quite right. I am pretty sure I have talked about this before - I feel like doctors don't really listen very well. Or at least, they listen at the beginning but then they think they've got things figured out and quit paying attetion. "oh, first line sounds like a sinus infection, I'm gonna move on now" but it isn't! And so many antibiotics, for real! I keep saying "I have sinus pain, but there is no green snot!" and all they hear is "I have sinus pain." Y'all, the green snot is KEY. Don't they know that? In other words, don't be me! Be pushy, and make them listen to you describe your snot so you can save yourself months of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment