Friday, November 2, 2012

Please Answer Promptly

So here's the deal. I'm not a good blogger when it comes to group blogging projects like NaBloPoMo. As you may have noticed from my many prolonged absences, I'm really not a very good blogger at all, despite my wishes to the contrary. So I try to read the blogging prompts provided by the NaBloPoMoers, and I gotta be honest...they mostly prompt me to be...CRANKY! I'm sure you're shocked. Today's prompt is " If you could live anywhere, where would it be?" and I just don't find that at all inspiring. I don't want to write about where I want to live if I could live anywhere. I don't even know where that is. And I don't find it very inspiring to talk about. I find most of these prompts...so basic. Unchallenging. Uninteresting. So if there is anyone still out there reading...here's my challenge for you - give me a prompt that YOU want to see me writing about this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment